WELCOME TO THE 6TH GRADE ART PAGE !
Use your natural instincts to explore and create in Art –
Express your observations and imagination to design and build artworks while learning about techniques, materials and Art career opportunities.
6th grade Art students will learn how to:
- Experiment with clay, graphite and color pencils, tempera paint, oil pastels, watercolor and more!
- Learn Art vocabulary to describe your work and the work of other artists.
- Keep a sketchbook of your Art experiments, practice pages, Art terminology and techniques.
- Learn about careers in Art.
- Create an exhibition of your work!
The DeLay Art Department provides opportunities for students in the following areas: